COLLABORATION AGREEMENTJuly 20, 2020
PPP Knowledge Hub offers physical and virtual means of communication that will foster a community spirit between all PPP officials and practitioners, in particular those oriented to People’s First PPPs. Members may post to the forum, discuss the latest news, inform of their innovative solutions and challenges.
PPP Knowledge Hub offers various services to build capacities within PPP Units:
- Online courses and webinars;
- On-demand organization or arrangement of study tours;
- Access to a network of professionals ready to provide support on technical issues that PPP units may face; and.
- Access to a library of case studies and research papers.
- PPP Knowledge Hub is a leading provider of business intelligence within the Public-Private Partnership sector. We specialize in designing, delivering global conferences, public and in-company training programs, and workshops.
- Development and implementation of public-private partnership site visits, technical workshops, and exposure visits at National & International level in close cooperation with its International Strategic Partners.
- Other educational programs, including customized programs;
- Development of educational programs in the field of PPP, including professional development and retraining programs;